* Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
* Cheques on clearance of funds
* New Year's Day - 1 January - very un-Australian not to have a drink on this great day!
* Australia Day - 26 January - Perfect time to send a gift of Wine the day before to share at an Australia Day BBQ. What a great opportunity to send a gift incase you missed sending a gift at Christmas.
* Valentines Day - 14 February - Ladies you can now spoil that special person in your life witha gift of Wine, champagne or spirit.
* Chinese New Year - 19 February 2015 - Year of the Goat / 8 February 2016 - Year of the Monkey.
* St Patrick's Day - 17 March - a bright green bow on one of our stunning gifts is better than green vino!
* Easter Sunday - 27 March 2016 - "Take this cup of wine and drink from it. This is my blood. Do this in memory of me.”
* April Fool's Day - 1 April - send an empty bottle as a gag! Our staff can help with that...
* Anzac Day - 25 April - Lest we forget.
* Secretary's Day (aka Professional Admin Day) - you have your Boss' credit card - go nuts! You deserve it.
* Mother's Day - 2nd Sunday in May (deliveries Mon-Fri prior)
* End of Financial Year - 30 June - maximise your tax deductions and pay before EOFY.
* Happy New Financial Year - 1 July - deliver those gift you paid for last month!
* Christmas in July - surprise and delight - an unexpected business gift - stand out from the crowd!
* Father's Day - 1st Sunday in September (deliveries Mon-Fri prior)
* Halloween - 31 October - a good Shiraz resembles blood, right?!
* Melbourne Cup - 1st Tuesday in November - Go you good thing! Nothing like a great bottle of French Champagne.
* Remembrance Day - 11 November at 11am - one minute’s silence is observed as a time for reflection.
* Christmas - 25 December - don't leave your orders too late! Special bulk order discounts.
* New Year's Eve - 31 December - like we need a reason... Celebrate in style Australia!