* Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
* Cheques on clearance of funds
Everyone loves receiving a surprise gift, and the excitement of finding out what's inside. When your clients, colleagues, family, friends or loved ones receive an InterVino gift they might just want to leave it wrapped!
Why? Because we have gone all out at InterVino, sourcing exquisite ribbons and gift boxes from Italy - the home of design and beauty.
Simply choose whether you want to send a single bottle or a twin pack. It's that easy.
To 'design your own' gift packaging, follow these three easy steps once you have selected your wine from our a-la-carte menu.
1. Choose the colour of your gift box.
2. Choose the colour of your bow, adding your individual style and the finishing touch. You can mix and match these with any coloured gift box. Some examples are listed below:
3. The most important part - writing your own personal message. This is placed on a crisp white elegant gift card and attached to your gift.
Once your gift is ready for delivery it undergoes a final check pre-despatch to ensure the presentation is spot on (just like the images on our website), your assurance of quality and value. What you see is what they get.
Select 'Six Pack' on the order form once you have chosen your desired gift, the price will be adjusted and we'll do the rest. It's that easy.
Contact us for further information & pricing.
For interstate deliveries (non Sydney Metro), to ensure your Fine Gift of Wine is delivered safe and sound, InterVino further wraps your gift in protective packaging. Several sheets of bubblewrap surround your gift to ensure there is minimal chance of a breakage. Your Fine Gift of Wine is then sent via Australia Post to its final destination.
When your gift is opened, the stunning bow and eye-catching box is prevalent for your be suitably gob-smacked at the effort you have gone through to make an impression.